Our colors are our most important asset. They represent the foundation of our club, our travels through masonry and our commitment to friendship and brotherly love. They are explained as follows:
1. Crossed Swords - Symbol of honor and dedication.
2. The Crown - Symbol of our 3 Great Kings whom we associate with in our travels through masonry.
3. Skull - Symbol of our tie to death.
4. Sprig of Acacia - Symbol of immortality (Being born again).
5. Gold - Symbol of a highly-valued metal because of its rarity, beauty, workability, and durability.
6. Purple - Because of its high cost, purple-dyed clothing was worn at first only by the wealthy and rulers.